Our Value Added Difference
You have a choice to make. You can buy safety and sanitation products from a generalist or you choose to do business with a food processing sanitation specialist. The typical generalist is a diversified conglomerate that sells everything from batteries to light bulbs to water pumps. Since they carry every product under the sun, it is impossible for them to provide knowledgeable advice on which products will solve your business problem. Conversely, a specialist focuses on understanding your business challenges and possesses the expertise to recommend specific products and the best practices surrounding their use.
Because of our specialization, we are able to provide you with a unique set of value added services:
- Best In Class Innovative Products. We Continually Search the World for the most Innovating Food Processing Sanitation Solutions that enable our Clients to Achieve that HACCP Compliance Goals.
- Plant Standardization. AMERISAN works closely with our clients to help each facility become standardized.
- HACCP Implementation Assistance. We assist in the Implementation of HACCP Programs by providing Training and Signage.
- Color Coded Hygiene Equipment. We offer the largest range of color coded sanitation tools available in the marketplace.
- Vendor Managed Inventory. To Save Time and Reduce Rush Orders 80% of clients opt for Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI).
- Customized Buyers Guide. Clients are provided a printable guide of the products they use so they can easily identify and reorder the products they use
- Online Ordering and Spend Analysis. User Friendly Online Ordering with our “Fast Order” Order Pad Invoice & Billing History.
- Green Environment Initiatives. At Amerisan, green is more than initiative… we LOVE the environment and our core company philosophy is dedicated to protecting it.
It pays to work with food processing experts instead of a general supply house. We offer innovative ideas and best practices based upon our extensive experience. With this in mind, here are the Ten Questions to ask Your Sanitation and Safety Solutions Provider:
- What types of industries do you serve and what percentage of your business is with food processors?
- Specifically, what types of sanitation and safety solutions do you provide to food processing manufacturers?
- Are you familiar with HACCP practices for food processors?
- Do you have salespeople or do client interface with a certified food quality assurance sanitation specialist?
- Who are your other food processing companies you work with that manufacturer the same food as I do?
- Have you ever implemented a 5S program for a food manufacturer before?
- Can you provide HACCP program implementation best practices and specific examples of past experience?
- What experience do you have supporting a client’s SQF or BRC audit?
- Do you carry a full line of metal detectable and X-ray visible products?
- Do you provide the latest and greatest food processing sanitation and safety products?
We Know It’s all about Food Safety AND the Bottom Line
Our goal is to reduce waste and unnecessary expenses while maintaining the highest level of food safety. One of the easiest ways to reduce sanitation costs is through a consolidated supply agreement where you purchase all your products from AMERISAN like many of our clients chose to do. Using the right sanitation product, with the right quality, from the right provider, will reduce costs.